Wednesday, January 11, 2012

If I could go fishing at the Shedd Aquarium...

...I would be legitimately fat by the end of the week. Every time I go there, which is probably once a year, I can't  help but notice that their massive tropical rock lobster looks more and more delicious! That would surely be the first thing to go, in fact, I'd probably end up cooking it in the building moments after snatching it from the tank. The sharks would be diced up, skewered and grilled, the crabs boiled alive and that giant grouper would be fried and made part of the biggest sandwich the world has ever seen.
I'd leave the dolphins, whales and otters be (at least until a solid recipe is secured). I might have to hire a personal chef to figure out what to do with all the other unfortunate critters swimming around oblivious to their imminent demise. I'm thinking perhaps the most extravagant gumbo ever conceived in a swimming pool sized stew pot could be the solution for all the other eclectic breeds of doomed fish.

1 comment:

  1. Hire a Japanese sushi chef to follow you around with a little cart full of sushi gear. Then you have endless amounts of California Rolls and Nigiri. Fresh as hell too, it would be delicious.

    ReplyDelete