Wednesday, January 4, 2012

If I accidently traveled back in time…


…I would know almost immediately. Wouldn’t we all? Assuming you didn’t wind up in a field or a just a single week back, you’d be pretty aware of your situation pretty quickly. When everyone around you are wearing business type hats and driving Model-T’s, you’re somewhere before the Great Depression. If everyone is speaking in old English and wearing tights, you’re obviously not in Kansas anymore. If people around you are checking their Myspace, guess what, it’s 2004!
Regardless of how one would accidently enter a time warp, be it falling into a mystical ditch or driving a modified DeLorean a little too fast, one would have to be an idiot to wander around their new surroundings asking questions like “what just happened?”, “where am I?” or “can I borrow somebody’s cell phone? I think I’m lost.” That being said, once I come to terms with my bazaar dilemma, I would stop moping and try to make the best of it by enjoying an America with thirteen colonies, brand new Shelby Cobras or plentiful single action revolvers. Also, an accidental time warp to before the invention of hip-hop would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment