Wednesday, January 4, 2012

If I had to choose my own death…


...it would surely be something exciting. The first thing that comes to mind would be free falling from the Sears Tower. It would be like Giant Drop at Six Flags without churros afterwards. Crashing a fighter jet would be pretty fun as would be driving a top-fuel dragster 400 miles per hour head on into the side of a mountain. I guess “deceleration trauma” would be the official cause of death - something that starts with serious speed and ends with something flat and hard would be my choice.
Though it would be cool to be the first human being to be shot into the center of the sun via rocket. On that same note, being the first to disappear into a black hole would be pretty sweet as well. Whatever, I would choose, you can bet that there will be no bed involved with the one exception of being fucked to death by Sienna Miller.

No comments:

Post a Comment